Friday, January 25, 2008

B Tech Project

From past few days me and my friends have been discussing about what to be done as a part of our B Tech Project. Though we get a degree of Bachelor of Engineering (BE), I don't know why our final year project is known as "B Tech Project". So about the final year project: its probably the most important aspect of our four years course. Also its been given the maximum weightage in all our subjects so far. So we had to be a little serious regarding it.

So here's what we(me and two of my frnds) have planned as our final year project. Its a web based platform for applications development and compiling. We will provide a complete toolkit for online storage, development, sharing and running a project online. The actual things to develop are still under consideration, but this project will be supporting : PHP, Javascript, HTML, CSS , C and C++. This is inspired by the idea of sourceforge.net to host projects + dreamweaver to design and develop pages.

I'll keep you posted of the updates and final drafting of this project. I hope we work it out well. Lets see how it goes.

No comments: