Saturday, March 10, 2007

A Beginning

First a little introduction bout me:
Well I am Ankit Jain, student of Delhi College of Engineering, Computer Engg Deptt. . I am here to share some of my thoughts and knowledge about day today Technology. I am also a chief developer of a #1 rated student community portal DCEtech.com (rated by Google). I have also bagged some of interesting works like online Stock Market Simulation, online Programming Challenge and a dynamic database driven quizzing competition. So basically I have tried a lot of Web Technologies and I am passionate about Web 2.0 and related applications.

My blog, Tech Out Of The Box, is devoted to the development of new technologies and I would share some tips and tricks to test and hack basic systems and resources. So keep checking it out and don't forget to THINK OUT OF THE BOX!!

Okay, so enough of the crap, all i wanted to say in my first blog entry is that i will try my best to bring out the hidden facts about some of the most famous software companies (specially the web based) brought out by my experiments (that's the most interesting part) and from journals and e-magazines around the world. But be sure, almost all the things will be correct as per my knowledge. So now here I take the privilege to lay the foundation of this Blog: Tech Out Of the Box

No comments: