Friday, October 26, 2007

Indian Rupee - stronger by the day! :) OR :(

After Chetan Bhagat's Five point someone, maybe we can write a novel on Thirty nine point something.... As Indian Rupee is getting stronger everyday, it has now reached "39.x" mark and its not far away when it would touch the 35 mark. So now what should we do, be happy coz our currency will finally get the status we deserve, and finally some good amount of investment in non Indian companies will take place, or should we be sad as now FDI will reduce, outsourcing to India will be drastically reduced and the day is not far when the reverse flow will start.

I am definitely unhappy, coz it has landed me in not picking up projects and even if I pick, I land up with very less in my hand. So what should I do, leave the projects, leave the work and just concentrate on studies, then I realise what good are the studies gonna do to me? I have decent acads and they r not gonna change in 2 sems... So I try helping myself with the other type of stuff and enjoying my last yr in college. I don't know where will I be landing next yr!

As far as the money is concerned, I'll adjust myself with a bit of lesser money, infact it also helps the country get some foreign revenue (hehe, well one way of supporting it). So wat next, I am having my exams round the corner so may be I'll have to take a break from this blog for a while!


Oh yes lately I have also participated in Imagine Cup Round 1 Match 1, and I am stuck at some score... I am not able to crack other levels. Don't know agey kaise badega and my rank is just falling down and down... The fight is ON

No comments: