Saturday, July 28, 2007

My online identity- hairyhi

Hi this time I am here to discuss bout my online identity. Though its a very uncommon id that i once created just for fun 7 years back at hotmail account, but now it has become my online identity.

UserID: hairyhi
Usage: To fill up forms everywhere on net to sign up for some services...
Probably one day i'll have this id registered on every site supporting discussions or providing free services :)
OK now for some analysis that i made with this identity...
Here's what i got when i googled hairyhi:

and some more, these all (above and below) are the complete set of results of first page:


Well to be precise all these results were somewhere or the other associated with me, not only this, I checked out result of next 2 pages also and in all out of 30 results of 3 pages, 28 results were associated with me, so probably I can say that this has become my online identity :)

No comments: