Thursday, July 5, 2007

Ruby finally railed!!

Yes finally i have installed and configured successfully the complete ruby on rails application on apache2 server with mysql and phpmyadmin support. I just reconfigured by following the steps mentioned on Ubuntu's site and it worked. I still don't know what was exactly the problem but i m happy that its resolved. Now I can start building my Rails applications.

One more good news is that I have shifted dcetech to new servers, changed the nameservers and now its working great. Faster and more reliable than earlier. And everything is working great. Also I have been given a project that I have to complete by the end of Sunday. I cannot reveal its details, but its a javascript based application to work on iPhone. Well I have almost completed my project and hope to complete it by deadline. Well this was my first such small duration project and it has been fun working so far.

No comments: